A cookie is a small text folder which is stationed onto your device (such as computer, smartphone, or other electronic device). When you log in to our Service it stores a range of information, such as, your language preference, or browser and device you are using to view the website or the app. Those cookies set up by us are called first-party cookies. We also make use of third-party cookies, which are cookies from a domain not the same to the domain of our Service, for our advertorials and marketing efforts.
Session cookies ends each and every time you close your browser and do not stay on your device afterwards. These cookies enable our website to link your activities during a particular browser session.
Persistent cookies will stay put on your device at a particular time frame and will expire on a set expiration date, or when you clear them manually from your cache. These cookies are housed on your device in between browser sessions and enables your preferences and activites across our Service to be retained.
How can you control your cookies and matching technologies?
1. Browser and device settings
Most browsers permit you to decline the acceptance of cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so differ widely from browser to browser, and from version-to-version. You can however acquire up-to-date information on how to block and delete cookies via these links:
The thorough guide on how to manage your cookies via browser settings can also be found here: https://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-control-cookies/.
Please be informed that blocking all cookies will have a undesirable consequences upon the usability of many services. If you block cookies, you will not be allowed to access all the features on our Service.
To opt out of data consumption by Google Analytics, please follow the instructions here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
To reset your device locator or opt-out of personalized advertorials, take a look at Google instructions or Apple instructions.
2. Opt-out of internet-based advertising
The third-party promoters, ad agencies and salespersons with which we work may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative, the Digital Advertising Alliance Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising, the European Digital Advertising Alliance. To opt-out of interest-based announcement from the participating companies, click on the following links:
- Network Advertising Initiative – http://optout.networkadvertising.org/
- Digital Advertising Alliance – http://optout.aboutads.info/
- Digital Advertising Alliance (Canada) – http://youradchoices.ca/choices
- Digital Advertising Alliance (EU) – http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
- DAA AppChoices page – http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices
- To speed up the loading of pages.
- To recognize you the next time you access our Service.
- As such, the information, which you have previously input in certain fields on the Service may automatically show up the next time you use our Service.
- To identify and count the number of visitors, to know which pages with the most and least interaction, and to see how visitors move around our Service when they are using it. Due to this, we will be able to improve the way our Service works, by ensuring that users can access what they are looking for easily with seamless transition and user-friendly interface.
- To make our Service and the advertorials displayed on categories more relevant to your interests.
- To measure advertising performance.
- To prevent fraudulent activity and improve security.
- To personalize the content of the Service.
- To analyze the performance of the Service and fix errors.
Changes to this policy
We may make some modification on this policy every now and then, when we do, we will notify you by updating the “Last updated” date below.
Last updated: 3 January 2023